Our Answers to the Quiz
PART 1 Rate the Priorities in Your Life!
- Strength is derived from belief . Belief is what gives us our foundation -
the “rights” and “wrongs”, our value system, our spiritual strength. Faith or
Belief gives us our Power!
- You must take care of yourself and have your Belief in tact in order to
prosper in positive relationships. You cannot take care of others until you
take care of yourself. If you give everything you have to others, you will not
thrive in order that you can do for others!
- Your family is your support group. They give you the nuturing and support so
you are successful on the job and are willing to change and learn new
- You do a great job if the above three are in proper sequence. You also will
be more content if you have a solid foundation.
#5 Money - If you are happy and have focus, the
money will come and you will prosper. Money in itself never resulted in
PART 2 How I See Things...
1. FALSE - Bad luck seems to follow me around; other people seem to get all the
2. TRUE - I love making plans because they always work.
3. FALSE - My philosophy for life is, "What will be, will be." I believe in
4. FALSE - Most of the good things that have happened to me in life are because
I have been in the right place at the right time.
5. FALSE - I have never had a leadership position because leaders are born, not
6. FALSE - Often times, when I am with a group of friends or colleagues and I
present an idea, no one hears me; five minutes later someone else presents the
idea and everyone thinks it is great.
7. FALSE - Other people seem to get the credit for what I do.
8. FALSE - Success is based upon who you know not what you know.
9. TRUE - I am the person responsible for my failures.
10. FALSE - Some people never get recognized for the good job they do.
11. FALSE - Ethics are more important than making money.
12. FALSE - The most important thing to me in life is making money; what I do
is not important.
13. TRUE - I am where I want to be because I planned it this way.
14. FALSE - Other people have pressured me into what I do and where I am today.
15. FALSE - Luck and chance do not impact my life.
PART 3 How Happy Are You With Where You are?
1. YES - Are you making the income that satisfies you?
2. YES - Do you love what you do so much that you would do it for "free"?
3. YES - Are you where you want to be in your career?
4. YES - Do you have an action plan for your future?
5. YES - Are you in control of your life?
6. YES - Do you have a quality family life?
7. YES - Could you explain to someone what you believe in?
8. YES - Are you getting noticed and promoted
9. YES - Do you know where you want to be in five years?
10. YES - Do you feel you have maximized your potential?
Back to the Score Summary
JOB SEEKER SERVICES
[Certification Program] [Internet